Just another quote I wanted to jot down

We, as humans, do the things we do simply because we live with ourselves 24/7. Why wouldn't we want to do what we want to do? Who'd wanna live being upset and unhappy? That is one thing you can count on humans doing...Living for themselves. - TLCsDestiny


So if someone's being selfish, it's natural...It's normal...

But, what if someone doesn't care anymore, about wanting something and doesn't want to be upset and unhappy to not get what they want...What do they call that?

I'm trying not to want much at all, trying to find easy ways to make myself happy. Like seeing others smile and laugh but yes, the natural selfish part of me sometimes does come out and it sucks cause it only tells me that with me living with me for 24/7, it just sometimes isn't enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21900 days...Does this title scare you?

Summer Princess

Introduction