Summer Princess

*Waves*
So because of my father, 'Pops', who now is 'Summer Princess', I have come up with a game!
The reason I came up with this basic game, is because 'Pops' hates winter, brrrr...
So, like many other games, 'Pops' is a trapped Princess in a winter castle and the idea of the game is to close all the windows.
Much to that can be added, like a timer (where Princess can freeze to death), a way to give more time to the Princess (By adding in a 'sun burst' (Or something like that) item to bring a piece of 'heat' or 'sun' to the Princess to strengthen her. I also thought that as you close the windows, the castle may slower turn back into (OMG) the 'Summer' castle instead. lol. Then, any type of bad guy can be there, you know. It's so basic that people may not care if there's zombies and actually wonder where they came from!
My sister added in the idea of having the 'Plants vs Zombies' type of game and have it so that as you level it gets 'colder'...I have yet to understand that part but...Whatever.
What do you think!?
Haha, I think it's pretty cool hey, the problem is, people would probably think I got it from 'Frozen' (I only thought about that afterwards) so I'm not sure if it would ever go anywhere anyway!

Anyway, been a while for a writer. (So stupid, I love writing but...I'm not...WTH!?)
I guess I've had a few up and down days, as I got a tooth out and bleh...
Anyway, tell me if you like my game! 
TLC
(P.S. I do have a game type of book that I do want to write someday, the problem is...I can't say 'Hey buy it', cause it's not written yet...)
Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreaming

21900 days...Does this title scare you?