Addition

 Yoda.
 
I'd like to ADD another quote that I have made:
If we had evolved from the sea, yet now can't breath in water...What if we evolved to be out into space? Will we never be able to return back to Earth?
 
 I'd also like to ADD that I've somehow made two people make emotional outbursts today...I really don't know how telling a fact can bring on depression for about 2 hours. Is the person in denial? Are they overly self conscious, as in they already know their fault but couldn't 'help' it? I mean, do we all know of our faults? What if they are never told? What if I had said nothing but kept it inside?
Well, anyway, I guess what had happened had got to me more then I thought but I still shouldn't have come across so bluntly. Whatever...

The other outburst was because I didn't understand something...Honestly, I didn't!
I'm sorry if 'I don't understand' is not what you wanna hear but I will tell you what I see and how I feel. I'm not going to lie and say 'Oh, I get it!'. I'm also not going to just nod my head and pretend. 
I'm one of those people that are true blue. True blue as in no cheating! True blue as in honest answers or questions. No secrets.
In grade 5 I was surrounded by secrets and I...I can't remember details, I seem to not remember much at all actually, but to get to the extend where I can't keep any secrets, it must have cut me deep. I hate secrets!
They all looked at me and talked into someone's ear! 

Anyway, I'd also like to ADD a game that I think is great and wish for others to give it a go...If you can find it that is.
It's called Stock Market Game.
It's old and been around for a while but we played it today and it was good :)

Anyway, putting my stories on Royal Road now so hopefully I'll become a bit more well known :) 
Have a good day, TLC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21900 days...Does this title scare you?

Summer Princess

Dreaming