A ruder version of 'TLCsDestiny'

 Apparently I'm becoming more popular!

My name is spreading!  Do Dun Dun! But in a bad way!

So, I looked myself up, it has nothing to do with the word vain, it was more of a...Whatever...Anyway I looked 'TLCsDestiny' up and found that someone is posing as me, Yes, with my picture as well, on 'Disgus'!

Yay, I'm so happy that 'I'm' 'reading' Manga and then even giving out a link to go elsewhere! Yeah, not cool!

This is why people suck! You can't trust em hey!


So, obviously, since this has come to my attention, I would like to state that: THAT IS NOT ME! THE 'TLCSDESTINY' ON DISGUS IS NOT ME!

I tried to put down on that that person using that pic and name is not the same person that actually looks like that but god only knows what people will think, probably the opposite...

Anyway, I've put it up on scribblehub, twitch and now here to hopefully keep me from getting into some kind of trouble. Sadly it's apparently happened from about 2 months ago but now I'm hoping that from now on I could easily state, 'hey I put up on three different websites that that wasn't me ages ago.'

Because people suck, I'll probably have something happen to me but I'm not sure on what else to do...I mean I never had this happen to me before. I also never thought I'd become that popular! haha.


Actually, since I'm here and talking about something similar, I wanna add that I've had a lot of people messaaging me about my stories and wanting to put them elsewhere. I mean, at least they ask, but no...If I put my stories somewhere, I will do it! If someone should get paid for my stories, blimy it should be me! I haven't received a cent yet for my stories, not one cent. I will be truly upset if I find someone is making money when I'm not! 

So, I'm putting it out there, one: I'm not receiving payment in any way for my stories, not even paypal. Two: the 'disgus' TLCsDestiny, is not me!


On a brighter note, I'm currently streaming on twitch, so if you like either Valheim or Phasmophobia, come check me out!


Right, I'm off, hopefully keeping my ass in check by doing this...Cya's later!


The real TLCsDestiny!

TLC for my initials, s to say 'TLC's' and Destiny because I love that freakin word! It's my destiny to have 'TLCsDestiny' as my known name to the world! Don't wreck it for me peoples!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21900 days...Does this title scare you?

Summer Princess

Dreaming