My Valheim House

 So I just wanted to put these up for whomever was interested.

I haven't been writing lately, I even feel like that part of me might have disappeared...Pfft, scary.

Anyway, this is what I've been working on, not the only thing but hey, thought it be nice to share.


^ My bar. It's called 'The Piss Pot'


^ My bonfire just outside of bar


 
^ A bit further out from bonfire, on top of the roof of the smithy, you can see the walkway to get there behind the bonfire.


 
^ Behind the flags in bar (It's storage, sort of like a hide away)


 
^ Further out again, looking at smithy to left and bar up top in middle
 
 

 
^ To the right of bonfire, see the windmill on the right? It's in front of the portal place
 

 
^ The bridge connecting to the other side on the right, it's the portal place, on the left is the main building
 

 
^ On the bridge now that connects to portal place (really should call that something different...(New mission!!!))
 

 
^ Inside and upstairs of portal place
 

 
^ Downstairs of portal place, yes there's tulips growing there on the outside.
 

 
^ In main, middle house, bedroom, think it's comfort 15. (I have found a maypole on the map but have not used it)
 

 
^ other side of bedroom, that leads up to pub


 
^ Other side of bedroom, that leads to portal place
 

 
^ Smithy, upstairs, looking from the walkway from the pub, there's a charcoal maker behind there...
 

 
^ Downstairs of smithy. The workshop and rock one are hiding in this picture.
 

 
^ In front of Smithy
 

 
^ In front of Smithy, on the dock (Quite a sad little dock I suppose, another project!!!)
 

 
^ Smith on the right, main place to the left, in far left is portal place. Might have to fix that walkway.
 

 
^ In front of bridge that leads to portal place on the left, main place to the right. I made that bridge without Iron poles, I used a rock instead...
 

 
^ Portal place from other side. 
 
 
Yes, it's all connected, you can go from portal place, through to main house and to smithy without getting wet. I have decided not to kill bosses on this map (even though I have the key, tears and whatnot) because I didn't want my beautiful house getting destroyed.
This house has mats from at least two other maps, I put them together when the new 'terrain optimize' whatever came out. Yes, it's right next to the spawning point.
I have not found the trader on the map yet...
Anyway...I have two more projects to do!!!!
 
Tell me what you think of my house!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21900 days...Does this title scare you?

Summer Princess

Dreaming