Ah, well since I'm here...

*waves*

I was originally coming here to show you a link but...It's not working...

I'm not a computer genius hey and I...Give up...

Anyway, maybe I can try another way!

Oh, yeah haha, you're probably wondering what I'm trying to link!

I've just finished puting 'Cid Rellah' into a book and put it onto blurb, and they had a link for me to 'copy' but yeah...It was a mess...

Let's see now...

Cid Rellah

Hehe, I wonder if it worked! 

Anyway, I'm doing alright. I've been busy helping someone out with looking for a house, then on top of that playing with him because he hasn't much better to do and so I've been getting less time on my stories...Sigh!

I currently only have about 8 chapters total that I could release but to me that's not enough!

So...When this person gets a house and moves into it, I'm guessing I'll have more time then. Perhaps...after the holidays...yeah...I'll hope to have more time on my stories then :)

I'll try and hang in there until then (I mean it, we play the same game over and over again. Sorta boring...)

Amazing...In the time I stated the above, I got a phone call from him stating he was accepted for a house...Scary lol.

Ok, well I'm probably right then lol!

Good news, good news...On that note, I'm going!

Cya

*waves*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21900 days...Does this title scare you?

Summer Princess

Dreaming