Stepping Stone

Yoda!
So, I've chosen a non stone colour...Which is probably because there is no brown...I suppose there's grey but...Who wants grey!?
Are you like 'What is with the title?' 'How is she going to speak about this Stepping Stone?'
Hehe, I'd love to leave you hanging but I'm ganna let it all out now...

For a while, I've felt like a Stepping Stone. I've had people use me to advance in whatever (Most the time in relationships) but I think the real clincher to this is that I don't know if I should feel good about it or not lol.
I mean, if I can speak to someone and my advice or ideas get used for them to move forward and actually smile, wouldn't that mean I've fulfilled a motive that I don't mind doing? Or...Should I be upset that I was used?
It's stupid!
I like the idea of writing about how some characters 'destiny's' are entwined and sorta used as a stepping stone. Like the queen in 'Tangled Fate: Harmony Entwined', she's not really a main character but she was indeed used by the main character because he felt like shit! (I'm like; 'Yeah, been there Queenie, dw about it, the story progresses')
The scary thing is that Switch, in 'Anonym and Switch, Obtaining power to Retaliate' is also used as a Stepping Stone and he sticks by the one using him! WTH, did I just realize this now? No, I didn't! I know what Anonym was like, and I also knew that Switch likes her just the way she is, using him and all. But...How is that REAL!?
Is that why people don't read it so much? I mean I always wonder why 'Anonym and Switch' have so little reads!

Anyway, 'Stepping Stones' are wonderous aren't they. Good and bad, seen as good and bad. Thought of good and bad so really, Stepping Stones aren't biased...Yet, the aftermath is another question!
Sometimes I feel overly used and want to complain, sometimes I just hate the my ideas had been used and have noone seen it as mine...
The aftermaths suck and break people away from one another but really...Is it such a big deal?
I don't have many friends, so I suppose I can't remember what it's like in that department but I get to be a Stepping Stone still at home.
*Sigh*
Whatever, as far as I'm aware, whether people like it or not, EVERYONE is a stepping stone!

TLC
P.S: I added two more stories onto blurb! (The curse of the Phoenix, Volume one and Tangled Fate: Harmony Entwined.)
PPS: Sorry I didn't write for a while, to be honest, I'd like it better if people stated 'More Please' but...Noone reads this lol Oh well, Maybe me, myself and I can get together and *blubbers on about bullshit*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Princess

Dreaming

21900 days...Does this title scare you?