Introduction

Yoda...
The reason I say 'yoda' is because I got over saying 'G'day' (Being aussie and all) and 'yo'.
There's a time in everyone's life that they can say words way too much!
So, I put words together and made them my 'hello'.
Yes...Yoda generally is an ice breaker!

Anyway, I thought I'd make a blog because well...Why not!?
I am a writer, just not that great with my English (First language...Actually I should say grammar then instead).
Nonetheless, here I am, black words on a white screen, just like word...It's like I never left the comfort of my usualiness...Comfort of home? Well no, I never left home, I left word...Whatever...

As you can see, I'm a strange human being. Strange to the point of not being like a quarter of the population and instead more like a fifth and placed into a unique 'box'.
Think...Captain Jack Sparrow. Or...Sheldon...That is in 'unique' wise, not that I'm like them in other ways. Although, I suppose you could say I'm a bit of a nerd and someone a spontaneous...Pirate...Haha...Sometimes...But I am me, and I will get to the point very soon! I promise!

I was going to go all out and promote my books that are already on blurb.com but...Perhaps I gained some humanity back and got a bit worried about my reputation. How long will this last for? I don't generally believe much in reputation (Hense why I'm not going to delete what I have written but it still doesn't mean I don't feel...Humility? Shyness?)
Oh well, perhaps next time uh?
I'll try to write nothings everyday, perhaps change the words from black to...ANOTHER COLOUR to spice it up but yeah, I just wanna be happy and easily satisfied, which may lead to someone else being able to relax and laugh at my expense...
Really though...Where did my pride go? Is it because I'm getting old?

TLC

(P.S: There's a pic button, let me try it out aye!)
If you see a picture here, I drew it and then made it look pretty with some app, pretty hey!?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Princess

Dreaming

21900 days...Does this title scare you?