Reminded of quotes

So, I filled out...
Yoda!
It's not like I was here all along...It's like I came through a door so how rude of me to talk as though I hadn't the need to say 'Helllow'!
So, I filled out some details and saw 'Random question', which reminded me that I have quotes!
Here are some from the book 'Existing' that is not finished yet:

(In my opinion, sex isn't complicated. Perhaps people are making it complicated by added it into the equation of relationships and responsibility-TLCsDestiny)


(If your greatest fear is a black hole, then everything else seems significantly less intimating-TLCsDestiny)

(A heart wrenching death for one, may be a direction of life changing for the better for another-TLCsDestiny)


(If all someone knows is how to be in a gang or being out on the streets, or both, wouldn't they lead a life with more experience than that of an average person? -TLCsDestiny)


(My theory on love: Love is of two factors, minimum. One is emotions, especially that of happiness and unhappiness, which is a big factor to humans. Another is, that it is not generalized, it is based on individuality, and I think that is why people have problems understanding or explaining it because everyone receives it, perceives it and shows it differently -TLCsDestiny)


(Is it really that we fear death, or could it be that we fear not living anymore. Perhaps we fear it unconsciously because we know somehow that nothing comes after death and that at least while living, we have something -TLCsDestiny)


(I understand there's at least two reasons why humans can't live in harmony, one is that we are naturally territorial and greedy, which is, I suppose, a part of being human. The other is that we refuse to not only understand one another but we are also not of equal standings. Such things as Money, status, job, family, country, skin colour, and more, have become a reason we differentiate from one another, making the gap between one another far bigger than it needs to be-TLCsDestiny)


(I believe that one's conscious, of knowing the boundary of 'rules', can be built up a lot by parents when one is a child...If a conscious isn't being made, then one has trouble knowing when to stop, even when an adult-TLCsDestiny)


(Who came up with such a thing as 'Divine Law'? Was there really someone that stated that they heard this directly from 'God' or...Was it someone who saw 'sins' as 'bad' and used 'God' to state his own wishes? Just a thought...-TLCsDestiny)


(There's a difference between that of what is known of Angels, Demons and humans. One is known as 'good' or 'sinless', one is known as 'bad' or 'evil', then the other...Well are they not both? Are we, as humans, both Angels and Demons in one? -TLCsDestiny)


I may have come up with more but I didn't write them down.

Anyway I might blog again soon, just thought I'd put down my quotes for now.


TLC


(I see, if I don't put a picture in the blog it's just a letter...How...Uninteresting...How can I change that??? I'll ponder on it for a little while)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Princess

Dreaming

21900 days...Does this title scare you?