Ramblings

I don't understand...
I was like, 'I want people to read my blogs', but how do people get here!?
I tried looking up myself but yeah it's probably too early to tell...
Anyway, it seems that I did get someone looking at my post but I think the other one or two of them (At the time I wrote this) was me, and myself (With 'I' being the one that typed it).

So, how do I say to my mother, 'Hey wanna read my blog?'?
I know I'll figure it out soon but really, as a first timer here, they should have a link or something stand out like a big red button that shouldn't be pressed!
I mean, everyone wants to press the button right!
The red button comes off as 'Press me!' but only says 'Copy of url if you click on button' or something like that...

Or...You know what...I'm probably like the biggest idiot, noob alert in red and sounding alarm because there's probably some awesome way of doing all this and I was just being my usual self of getting lost to find out where I was going!
Nonetheless, I know dam right that I'm an idiot! You don't have to tell me the complete obvious! (But do you know how fun it is being an idiot like half the time of my life? I know you'll probably think, 'Fun?' but seriously think about it, being serious (on purpose) isn't as fun as being an idiot...Am I right!?)

Oh yeah, some of this part of myself is in in my books!
They are at blurb.com, and if you wanna read a book that might be like this...Let me...Say...'Read 'Anonym and Switch, Obtaining Power to Retaliate', she's pretty silly but knows what she wants. You like strong female leads right? Or maybe...Maybe this blog post matches Loralle in 'Loralle, Becoming a Vessel' better...
*rocks head from side to side*
Probably...Probably Loralle...

Anyway, I posted so quickly after posting my first blog...
I'll leave now, seriously!
An't coming back till tomorrow, you'll see!
I mean it!
Don't cry for the loss of my presence hey!
...I'm taking it too far...Yes, yes you are, just shut up and leave already!
...Sorry about that...

TLC

(P.S. Oh, I'll add another picture because I can!)
Nice? Again, photoshopped with app, original is this:
Which reminds me, the first picture's original is this:
If you look closely you can still see some smudges on the paper lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Princess

Dreaming

21900 days...Does this title scare you?